Guest card / Visitor´s Tax
Personal Guest card
Your own personal Guest card makes it possible for you to benefit from a large selection of offers in the Kinzigtal and the Black Forest holdiay region. It bears the KONUS symbol and entitles holders to free travel on buses and trains in the Black Forest.
Your host will present you with Guest Card when you register at your accommodation.
Peak season 01st May to 31st October
- 1.80 EUR per person per day
Off-peak season 01st November to 30th April
- 0.80 EUR per person per day
Exemption is granted in the following cases:
- children up to the age of 12 years
- persons travelling on business for up to 2 days
- persons disabled to over 80% and their accompanying person only pay half
Visitors tax is to be paid to the host. All further details are stipulated in the local Visitors' Tax Regulations.